Search This Blog

Saturday 30 August 2014

My Database v0-1-0

ave created a Database with all the existing weapons in AoWE, it has everything you need to know (only 85% complete currently, being a Beta, just to show you what is to come). Also I am adding functions to calculate the attack by just inputting the name and level of your weapon (also what it will turn to when you upgrade it).

Here is a link to it in my OneDrive, I have linked the folder because I would like to keep an archive of previous versions, just view the most recent one:

If you want to distribute it please credit me and leave a comment to where you have shared it (for example a blog or forum), I have left it unprotected trusting you, and for you to see the formulas I've used and in the calculate section.


Special Thanks to the people credited below for supplying me with some of the information on the many Spreadsheets.

Delight, a GM who provided information for Forging.

Abnoba (Rachel) a GM and creator of ageofwarringempireinfo.blogspot.co.uk

Anubis (Robby) a fellow AOWE player (and friend) on A108 and A200. 

No comments:

Post a Comment